Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Deep love of coral...

Remember that new aisle decor I told you about? Well I don't have pictures of it in use as aisle decor quite yet. A bride of mine had sent down some elements for her centerpieces to be used at her Sand Dollar Estate wedding in St. Thomas. We were discussing back and forth flowers, no flowers, adding driftwood to the tables, etc...and I mentioned that I had just ordered some resin coral pieces and if they came in I'd be happy to let her borrow them. Mainly I was curious to see how they would work on tables and you know what? They looked awesome!



Look for a blog post soon on these little babies used as aisle decor.  And one last picture to show you her idea on the chair ties:



3 comments:

CharBo0gie said...

I love this!! Getting married in barbados next year and would loke to have these coral centerpieces at my tables!! sooo pretty

Aurea said...

Is this aquamarine? Anyways, it's one of a kind. Instead of using of using flowers you used corals as your center piece. Great idea! It's lie wedding under the sea.

Bridal Gowns said...

The history of today's bride and groom is just wonderful. The Canadian Chris Lisa had met several years ago during their stay in child care in Germany.