Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Welcome May!

Can you believe it's May already? I'm in a little bit of shock. May is our busiest wedding month of the year and there is so much going on this month, so many exciting weddings & other events. I kind of feel like I need to put a seat belt on in order to prepare for it! I have some absolutely amazing events planned for this weekend and I can't wait to share photos with you next week (or after a really long and solid nap on Sunday).

I wanted to share a quick photo today of our bridal bouquet from yesterday. Some bouquets are uniform all the way around - it doesn't matter which way you turn it, it looks the same. Yet this one was like one of the hologram stickers - every which way you turned it, it looked different. Everyone commented on how gorgeous it was and the bride even said "this is the prettiest bouquet I've ever seen in my entire life!". That's what I love to hear.



And I have something I am dying to tell you - it's new decor for our aisles that I am over the moon about. I know you remember our newest addition to the Island Bliss family:


But just you wait to see what I have up my sleeve. I get giddy thinking about it. And you're probably thinking, wow....my wedding planner is a dork. Maybe. Or maybe you'll see what I'm talking about and you'll join me as we shout it on the rooftops. Probably not...I'm probably just a dork. =)

No comments: