Friday, March 18, 2011

Unusual Wedding Dates

I have blogged before about 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 wedding dates and how we expect to be busy those days this year (I've already had to turn down a few 11/11/11 weddings). It's also fun to see how many weddigns get booked on days like 9/10/11. But my mother just sent me a forward (one of those annoying chain letters - don't worry, if you read a chain letter in a blog, you are not obligated to send it on!). But it got me thinking...my October dates are already starting to book up, maybe this is why???

> This year we're going to experience four unusual dates. 1/1/11, 1/11/11,
> 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that's not all...Take the last two digits of the year
> in which you were born -now add the age you will be this year, and the
> result will be 111 for everyone...!! This is the year of Money..!!! This
> year October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays.
>
> This happens only every 823 years... These particular years are known as
> 'Moneybags'... The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends
> money will appear in the next four days as is explained in Chinese fengshui
> Those who don't continue the chain won't receive.. Its a mystery, but its
> worth a try.
>
> Good luck.

I'm a very supersticious person, so you can believe I'll be sending this little forward on. I'll let you know in four days if I win the lottery! But as for anyone considering an October wedding, this may just be the very year to do it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

July of this year also has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays!! That's 5 full weekends! Can't wait until our wedding.