Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hair flowers out, rose petals in.

I'm always looking for ways to improve our packages. Over the last year, it seems I had a lot of brides tell me that they did not need the hair flower that was included in the Happy Hibiscus and Platinum Bliss Packages. And often times, even when brides did not tell me this, I would see that they went unused on the actual wedding day. I try to tailor the packages to include items that brides need or want and I realized that the hair flower was not falling into this category. So for 2011 (maybe I should have updated this sooner!), I've decided that the hair flower will no longer be included, but instead, we will have extra rose petals - to be used in popular "petal toss" photos like you saw in my previous post.

If you booked your package before this change, I still have you listed for the hair flower. If you prefer the rose petals instead of the hair flower, just let me know and I'll make the changes. As with anything in our packages, if there is anything you would like to change or customize, let me know - we're more than happy to tailor the package to you and your needs. We never want to restrict you on your choices!

No comments: