Friday, March 19, 2010

Herve Restaurant




I had the pleasure of working with Herve Restaurant earlier this month on a wedding. It was a small group, less than 20, and Herve has the perfect wine room for smaller groups. I went up to the venue earlier to set up the centerpieces and grabbed a few pictures with my camera. I love the view from there.

I also took a picture of their main dining room that overlooks the harbor. You can rent the entire space for a wedding, or just the wine room. They also have an outdoor patio that can be rented seperately. But if you rent the entire place, the outdoor patio is perfect for cocktail hour before having everyone up to the main restaurant for dinner and dancing.



Paulette, the owner there, also informed me that they are happy to open up for lunch for cruiseship weddings - making it an ideal location for cruise brides! They can also do the patio for appetizers and drinks only. I really love the location and they do such a great job here (definitely Google them online - they've got great reviews!).

And I'm very happy to announce that I am taking the weekend OFF! We have a very busy spring ahead of us and my husband and I realized that neither of us have anything on our calender this weekend. We're taking a ferry to Tortola tomorrow with our babies and spending two days on the beach, no cell phones, no laptops (my husband has threatened to smuggle his laptop over, I'm hoping to hide it before we leave!). So yes, I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight trying to get all the emails in my inbox cleared out before we leave! Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

No comments: