Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Found Art

I really have no idea why, but I love creative ring shots. It's not like you are ever going to blow these up and have them framed in your home! But I think they are just fun. I'm so over the two hands placed over the bouquet stuff. I love when photographers mix it up and do something special with the rings. You have to get even more creative when it's just the two of them, no guests, no reception, just the ceremony on the beach. Check out what some local photographers have been able to do:


Ok...so the bouquet was used, but still better than the hands folded over it...


A coconut found in the sand...



Seaweed, kelp and coral rocks...



I think this looks like a pirate!



Actual coral found on the beach! The bride and groom were cruising on the ship and it would have been illegal for them to take this back with them so they gave it to me. I took it home, cleaned it up and proudly have it displayed in my foyer. So pretty! About the size of a small honeydew melon. I've never been so lucky to find such a cool object on the beach!



And a flower from the bride's hair...I love how the blue of the ocean is in the background.

No comments: