Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No oil can needed...

Worried that I may be a little rusty, I had some pre-wedding nerves yesterday but never fear, it couldn't have gone smoother even if I doused myself in WD-40! It was definitely nice getting back to the office...



My favorite part of the wedding yesterday (other than the brides' dress, which I didn't get a photo of, but believe me, it was killer) was the wedding cake. How beautiful is this? Another gorgeous creation from VI Desserts.







Doesn't this look so yummy? Our couple boxed up the cake after the cutting so they could enjoy it with their dinner that night on the ship. I like this idea better than eating the cake at the beach, which inevitably, you'll end up with sand on your plate!

Ok, so not everything went smooth yesterday. We did have one wedding crasher...little booger was looking for some cake!

2 comments:

Ecupirate04 said...

That wedding crasher was nothing like ours. Do you need me to send pics to remind you? Also, that cake is to die for :)

ashley y said...

I NEED that cake! Amazing!!