Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Guest Books

We don't often have guest books at a destination wedding, usually there are only a handful of guests and it just doesn't seem necessary. That's why I'm a big fan of using a local photography book with enough free space to allow guests to sign their names & a loving note. Not only is it a record of your wedding guests but it also doubles as an awesome coffee table book with wonderful photographs of the island where you said, "I do".

There are a lot of different options out there - vitraders.com has a few of my favorites on their website but my ultimate favorite, a Virgin Island combo of all three islands, I couldn't find online. We're happy to purchase a book for you and add it to your invoice or tell you where to go once you arrive on island to find the perfect book for you. Here are a few samples from the VI Traders website:

For St. Thomas:



And for St. John:

No comments: