Thursday, October 23, 2008

Internet Issues

I have no idea why, but our internet has been out for the last two days. Finally we were able to plug in this morning (WiFi still isn't working) and so I am catching up on 22 emails that have been sent in the last two days! Slowly but surely getting there. It's crazy to me that during a storm like Hurricane Omar, we can stay perfectly connected but during two gorgeous days of blue skies and sunshine, it goes out. Island living.

I wanted to update the blog and post some pictures of our GORGEOUS wedding last Saturday. I was so worried that Omar was going to wash out the beach, but it stayed in tact!! I have so many emails to catch up on at the moment though so instead, I'll leave you to gaze at the beautiful pink clouds our couple had to enjoy during their ceremony...so pretty!

No comments: