Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lovely Stationary

I've always been a fan of stationary. My best friend from high school and I were always giving each other cards and our first year of college (she at college, I in Amsterdam) we always wrote letters instead of email (yes, it was around, but we preferred handwritten letters!).

When my sister-in-law went over to college this fall, I searched on etsy (yes, I have an addition) for a graduation gift and came across the most perfect card ever from the ReimaginedPast






This old queen of hearts was toting a pennant for her new school! I immediately bought it and added it to her gift and she absolutely loved it.

Along with the card though, the seller noticed I was a wedding planner and checked out the Island Bliss Weddings website. She very thoughtfully sent me a thank you card and an additional card with my seahorse theme!



A classic seahorse design with lovely beaded embellishments. Thank you Nancy for such a sweet surprise and offering cards that make loved ones smile!

No comments: