Monday, April 26, 2010

Villa Ventana Sunsets...


I just love the sunsets at Villa Ventana. I snapped this shot over the photographer's shoulder. I so can't wait to see the pro pictures - if MY rinky dink camera could capture THIS amazing shot, imagine what the professional captured!

Last week was a crazy busy week but I captured a TON of pictures to share with you all. I will be out of the office tomorrow and most of the day on Wednesday for weddings but hope to share a ton of blog posts after that. And did you see the blog posts with the post cards, handkerchief and punch? So annoyed at Blogger for burying them...=(

3 comments:

Meg said...

Wow, what an incredible image. Kudos to you, I can only imagine what the pro got!

Miche said...

Amazing! Simply amazing!

Carrie L'Abbe said...

Fantastic picture Janelle!
Can't wait to see what Elisha got too :)
Thanks for such an awesome day!!