Friday, April 16, 2010

A little something blue.

I was shopping last week in Red Hook in one of my favorite little home stores (Home Again, they have so much stuff to look at, it could easily take over an hour to see everything). They are also one of the few distributors of Isola Bella Designs. I know I have blogged about them before as they have great gift bags, wine bottle bags, home decor, etc. (check them out at www.shop.isolabellashop.com).

Had lots of fun shopping around, but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this:



How gorgeous and perfect is it for a destination bride on her wedding day?? It even said "Bridal Handkerchiefs" on the sign! And they are only $10. I bought one and contemplated buying two...two little girls at home that will perhaps grow up to be brides one day...but decided against that (how many years will it be stored in my junk drawer if I wait for that to happen??). So now I'm trying to figure out what to do with the one that I bought....a blog giveaway perhaps? Any ideas?

No comments: