Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays from Island Bliss Weddings!



I hope everyone is enjoying a few days off from work and this very merry holiday season, whether you are in warm tropical climates or the very cold and snowy north!

Here is the 2nd ornament that I wanted to share, all hand painted by a local artist. I have one for each of my daughter's first Christmas's. This one is my daughter Marley's. And no, she was not named after Jacob Marley.

I chose a very whimsical and fun theme with the bright & colorful fish, but they really have endless possibilities here. They do a very elegant sand dollar, beautiful tropical flowers, even fun island iguanas. I'm hoping to visit their shop sometime soon to take pictures of all the possible gift options that brides may want to consider. You could even personalize the ornaments with your guests name - such a great keepsake!

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday and bright new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Looking forward to meeting you next year!! Jackie, Scotland! Waiting for Santa....!