Saturday, May 4, 2013

April Re-Cap!

It's time for our monthly recap! Here are some photos from a few of the wonderful events we planned in April. If any of my April brides would like to send me some photos of their events, please do! We'd be happy to share!

Sparklers are becoming more and more popular for the first dance or exit. Brides used to ask me to bring a mason jar to display them but but these suckers are huge! We finally found a better solution.


I'm a little biased here, but my favorite wedding this month was my brothers. And my daughter is probably the cutest program girl I have ever seen.


Sunset wedding at Sapphire Beach...

destination weddings

Trunk Bay at sunset...

Island Style Weddings

April 10th was our first official "Ultimate Cruise Ship Experience" wedding! *please help me with a better name!


These two were so beautiful together.


Laura emailed me this thank you after the wedding - it's emails like this that make my heart smile:



Jon and I just want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing wedding you coordinated for us a couple of weeks ago.



The ceremony still brings me to tears when I think about it and the venue couldn't have been more perfect. Stuart's ceremony was the most beautiful ceremony I've ever been to; several of my guests told me the same thing.   I also never forget the feeling I felt as we walking into the reception room with our family and friends cheering us on. It was an out of body experience for me.



I've thought about the wedding everyday since we've been back and become overwhelmed with happiness to know that we got married the way we wanted to and it couldn't have happened without you and Stuart.



Thank you so much!

I'm a very lucky person to do what I do, sharing each couples love and joy on their wedding day!


One of my favorite things about my job is seeing the special touches brides come up with, like this handmade wedding cake topper featuring the brides beloved cats!


And some special elements are unplanned - much like the wedding! This couple decided once they arrived that they'd like to get married while on vacation! Last minute elopements? No problem! This bride was telling some of the staff at Caneel Bay that she was planning to get married and didn't have a dress. One of the staff members whipped up a handmade wedding dress for her!


And even signed it for her!


I'm going to be updating the photo albums this weekend - lots of new things to share, including many of our beautiful bouquets and centerpieces.




Who says wedding dresses need to be white?


I'm kind of cheating here because this couple was married on May 1st - they don't really qualify for my April re-cap! And the photo has not been edited yet - but I loved this little getaway photo! Married on Hawksnest Beach and heading out for a morning sail!


Love this guest "book" idea.


Heading to the ceremony at Villa Botanica - this is really one of my favorite parts of the day - you can feel the anticipation from the bride...


The father/daughter moments always make me tear up! Here's dad taking his girl down the aisle...

Island Bliss Weddings

And onward we march through May!

Virgin Island Weddings

No comments: