Monday, April 15, 2013

Sailing away....

Island Sweet Stuff






Isn't that cake amazing? Created by the talented Island Sweet Stuff team.

Even though it's a boat and not a plane, it reminds me to tell you I'm taking off tomorrow! The timing could not be any worse, but my big brother has decided to get married!! Unfortunately, it's HIGH SEASON around here, but I simply could no miss my big brothers wedding (pigs are flying! hell is freezing over!). It's an event I won't be able to believe unless I see it with my own eyes!

I will be working while I'm away - the laptop and I will be the best of travel buddies and my phone will never leave my hand. I have my staff in place here to make sure all the weddings will go off without a hitch.

I'm really excited to attend a wedding that I am not in charge of! It's going to be a new experience for me and I'm going to do my best to enjoy it as a guest and not critique everything. That may be hard for me! Wish me luck!

No comments: