Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A lovely little ceremony at Secret Harbor...

I coordinated a wedding yesterday for Kathleen and Eddy and woke up this morning (first to see who won the presidency!) and second, to find these amazing photos in my email from Blue Glass Photography. The photos are so beautiful but what I love most about them is you can really see the love in Kathleen and Eddy's eyes. Kathleen is one of those people that you meet and are instantly friends with her - she is nothing but sweetness and kindness and I'm so happy for her. You can tell she and Eddy will have a long and happy life together!






I cannot get over how beautiful this water is! Blue Glass has a magical touch for bringing out all the details of the waters. It's almost like you could find the fish swimming around!





Congrats Kathleen & Eddy - you two were so much fun to work with!

No comments: