Monday, June 18, 2012

Pretty Destination Wedding Invitations from Wedding Paper Divas!

I really don't know how you brides do it sometimes. Looking through their site, there are just so many options for stationary and it's hard to pick out just one. I liked my wedding invitations but honestly didn't love them. I had that hardest time finding "the one" and of course, flipping through Wedding Paper Divas website today, I found "the one" I was looking for over 7 years ago...


But honestly....that was 7 years ago and I'm not sure it's still the same design I would pick today. While I still love it (and the colors would have worked very well with my wedding), I'm in a place now where I might want to go "funkier".

I love the vintage coolness here:


And the simple boldness here:


Here are some of my favorite destination wedding invitations from Wedding Paper Divas:




And guess what? Wedding Paper Divas is offering 25% through July 1st to my lovely bride & grooms! Be sure to email me for the promotion code and details!

2 comments:

Wedding Invitations said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm trying to find information on wedding invitations, wedding decorations and wedding invites.This has definitely helped me in this process.

Bridal Gowns said...

Inspired by wedding blogs, DIY projects and were also quite a few vintage decorations, not too short and not only made a big impression on the guests.