Monday, January 23, 2012

Wonderful wedding favors...

We see a lot of wedding favors around here. It's one of my favorite elements of the wedding day. Last week, a box arrived full of favors for our 1/18/12 wedding and after showing them to my husband he declared, "those are the nicest wedding favors I think I've ever seen". It's nice to have a hubby that has such an opinion on such matters. =)

Without further ado, take a look at these beautiful photo albums:



Each album was wrapped with a name tag & raffia.



Inside was a personalized note to each guest from the bride & groom.

And each album had an engagement picture (taken by Elisha Orin) to start the album off:



I just loved these! And they even made a brief appearance in their wedding video by Andrew Orleans:

leighanna and jacob from andrew orleans on Vimeo.

No comments: