Monday, December 19, 2011

FAQ Round-up

In the next few days/weeks, I'll add a few blog post that will help to answer our most FAQs. I am compiling our most common questions and will publish them on the website as soon as they are done. My last two posts (Your Bridal Bouquet & Aaaaand...Centerpieces!) were both created so that when it came time to talk to a bride about her bouquet & centerpieces, I could refer her to these posts. I think they are very helpful in figuring out how flowers here work. I'm planning to make a few posts about other topics as well, and adding the link to the blog post to the FAQ form. I wanted to give my frequent readers a heads up...just in case you wonder why in the heck I'm talking about site fees and transportation!

With the new FAQ in mind...if you can think of any questions that you would like to see on the list, please email me or leave them in the comments. I am up to almost 13 pages right now! You can bet I know a lot of FAQs! But I'd love to see more.

No comments: