Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome Me Back! =)

So as most of my clients know, I've been home for a little over a week now (actually two weeks! I wrote this last week and it never posted!). But I haven't had much of a chance to get the blog updated. My laptop is on it's very last leg. It will definitely be dying soon (I go through one every two years!). I have been moving my files over, one by one, to my new laptop but it is not completely set up yet. I had to log into my old, dying laptop to update the blog with photos. As I type, I can feel it slowly dying in my arms and I just hope it lets me finish this post before it says goodbye...

My husband and I had a wonderful two week vacation to Europe! I lived in Amsterdam as a nanny for a year before I went to college and so I took him back to Holland to visit my old stomping grounds. You can not go to Holland without taking a cheesy tour of windmills, wooden shoe factories and cheese farms...


While sitting in the plaza in Haarlem,



we were surprised to see a crowd form in front of the town hall and then a white car pull up as the crowd cheered. Out popped a bride & groom to enter the hall and sign the wedding registry. Of course I popped up with my camera and got a photo to share with you all!



Even 1/2 way around the world, we couldn't escape weddings! It's nice to be back though and we're getting back into the swing of things. We have a busy fall schedule ahead and I'm excited to get started on it!

No comments: