Thursday, June 17, 2010

I love the different perspectives!

It's interesting for me to see the highlights of a wedding when the photographer was brought in from off island. I'm used to the work that the local photographers produce - their stuff is beautiful of course, but being that I work with them on a daily basis, I have a good sense of their style and images. But when a different photographer comes to shoot one of my weddings, I always love to see the highlights! Check out this amazing slideshow from a wedding we did late last year...

http://www.markstaffphotography.com/data/web/Shaun/index.html

Isn't the bride like, unbelievably gorgeous? She has this infectious smile on her face all day, it was amazing! I knew her face had to hurt by the end of the day! They had an wonderful group of friends and family join them and it was a fun day to be apart of. I just love the images that her photographer, Mark Staff of Mark Staff Photography captured. Totally magazine quality stuff!

2 comments:

Meg said...

What a beautiful wedding, the bride definitely is gorgeous--the color of her skin is to die for.

I also love the color of her bridesmaid dresses.

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you so much for posting this link! Such amazing photos and her bridesmaids dresses may have inspired me to change my color scheme!! :)