Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary Baby!




Five blissful years of happiness with my wonderful husband! We were married 5 years ago, on May 28th, 2005. Pictures by Paradise Pictures, ceremony & reception at Oceana. I can't believe we are already at five years! Two beautiful kids later, a wonderful wedding business, life just couldn't be better!

I had just gotten into the wedding planner business when our wedding unfolded and going back to look through the pictures, I had to cringe here and there! I can't even begin to tell you how many countless weddings I have been to in the last five years and how many AMAZING things I have seen brides do. Looking at my photos, I realize just how much of an amateur I was!! I see soooooooo many things that I would have done differently or wish I had put more thought in to. But in the end, none of that matters. What matters most is the marriage, the person you look in the eye and say, "I do" to. I couldn't ask for a more supportive partner in life. I'm more amazed at how much he can love me, even after all these years! Thank you love, for being my best friend and number one fan (you are a fan of mine on Facebook, no??). =)
I love and can't wait for the next five, and the five after that and the five after that and....

3 comments:

Miche said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to u both and hope you had a lovely day! Love from Jackie and Kenny Burnett and girls x x x

Shena said...

Awww, so sweet. Happy Anniversary!