Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm back!!

It's very nice to be back in St. Thomas after stuffing ourselves with lobster! We had a great time visiting friends and family and are now back in the swing of things. If I owe you an email, let me know...I spent all day yesterday and today catching up - I think I sent close to 150 emails in the last 24 hours! So I do believe I am all caught up, but again, if I have missed you, please let me know.

I did want to share with everyone this little gift I brought up to my mother-in-law. She is a huge fan of chocolate and especially chocolate covered sunflower seeds, so when I saw this at a local gift shop, I knew I had to bring her some...(click to enlarge)



Wouldn't these be cute in a welcome bag??

Again, glad to be back and glad to be catching up. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Be sure to check the blog early next week, as I have something fun to announce.

No comments: