Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A taste of Morocco...


I'm 100% impressed with the work this bride put into the details of her wedding day. Guests were coming up to me left and right, complementing me on what a wonderful job I did and each time I had to tell them that all the credit went to the bride - all I did was put it together for her. Lindquist Beach lent itself well to this very Moroccan influenced event.

One of my favorite aspects of the day was the guest book...each page was dedicated to a guests with a slot for a photo of them and a section for them to fill in a wedding wish for the couple. This scrapebook of a guest book will be such a wonderful keepsake of their wedding day...




But you all know how I feel about wedding favors...LOVE THEM. And after the ceremony, everyone was taken to a sailboat for lunch & snorkeling...so, what better favor could there be than a beach towel?? And just look at the details our bride put into the favors...a beautiful gift tag with starfish pendant. Just beautiful...




Congratulations J&J - I wish you many happy and wonderful years together!

No comments: