Monday, March 30, 2009

I want a redo!

And I want to redo it in this dress! I just love the style of this dress my bride wore last week at her wedding on Trunk Bay, St. John. The mermaid style, the detail around the chest...just gorgeous and totally my style. She looked amazing! Her make-up and hair was done by Sugar & Spice, I love what a great job they did.

Here is the bride with her sister - having two daughters myself, this just warms my heart and I love how one is brunette and one is blonde. I currently have two little blondies and it makes me excited to see how they will grow and change into women - how they will look so similar and yet different at the same time. Ah...sisters...they are the best!


And look how amazing Trunk Bay was for her photos. I can't wait to see the professional photos taken by Alain at Blue Glass Photography. He showed me a few on his camera and they were just gorgeous. You can see him & Mike at High Definition Video busy a work.


Sunset...


Absolutely beautiful wedding - Trunk Bay is just magical!